WHAT WILL I DO AS A TUTORTOO FRANCHISEE?
As a Tutortoo franchisee you will be focusing your time on three main areas:
- Establishing a thriving tuition agency providing one-to-one, group and online tuition.
Your business will provide tuition which is tailored to each individual student, building their confidence alongside their academic skills. This can be in any subject at any level. You will recruit and manage tutors to provide required tuition to all families who seek out the services of your business whether in their home, at a local library or other appropriate venue.
- Delivering skills training for students and teachers in schools
We provide you with ‘done for you’ training courses, workshops and resources to deliver in schools across your territory. These can be delivered either by you or by one of your tutors who has requisite experience.
- Providing holiday clubs
Requests for tuition tend to slow down a little over the summer break. This is therefore an ideal time to run a holiday club which is both lucrative and scalable. It also meets the need for childcare from working parents in your territory. We provide the model for you to deliver these with ease.
NO TWO DAYS ARE THE SAME
Tutortoo is not a typical tuition-based business which provides one-to-one, group and online tuition and nothing else. We market ourselves very clearly on the premise that we are ‘more than just tuition’. This means that, as a franchisee, no two days in your business will be the same.
A sample of the things you may be involved with when running a Tutortoo franchise are:
- Visiting with students to assess their tutoring needs.
- Interviewing a prospective tutor.
- Working with the accountant to produce your management accounts and assessing the performance of your business.
- Running a revision workshop with a group of A Level students in a local school.
- Networking with local business people.
- Running a stand at a local event.
- Training a group of teachers.
- Meeting with Local Authority representatives.
- Talking to a group of parents who home-educate their children to see how you can help.
- Finding premises to run a holiday club.
- Doing a First Aid course.
And so much more ……….