TRAINING & SUPPORT
- You will start by completing a number of pre-launch online modules in preparation for training at head office.
- This takes place over a full week (Monday-Friday) at a conference centre facility in Nottingham. This is a very in-depth week of training to ensure that you get your business off to a flying start once you return home.
- During the first week home after head office training, you will have a daily check-in with your mentor via Zoom to iron out any issues and ensure you have a plan for each day.
- The mentoring programme also takes place over Zoom. You will have a meeting with your mentor each week for a number of weeks. This provides time for questions and answers and gives you an accountability partner to make sure you stay on track.
- Our quarterly team meetings will allow time to collaborate, share good practice, air new ideas and provide additional training to support you in growing your business.
Do you need help with Financing?
Do I need to be a teacher to be a successful Tutortoo franchisee?
No. Our franchisees come from a wide variety of backgrounds. Our training covers an in depth look at each level in the education system and our team is always on hand to support you with any queries.
How long does it take from the initial enquiry to launching my business?
It can take as little as 2 weeks from your initial enquiry to the start of your training. If you need to apply for finance, this will add 3-4 weeks to the application process. Your training will take 2 – 6 weeks, depending on the training dates available, and the doors of your business will be open the day after you complete the training.
Can I get 100% financing?
It is possible. We have a business finance specialist who will talk to you about the best way for you to access finance given your specific circumstances.
Can I own multiple franchises?
Yes. There is no limit to the number of territories you can own. However, we do ensure that each single territory is large enough to provide you with sufficient leads and markets for business. We also run through the progression plan with you so that the growth of each area is supported by the necessary infrastructure and marketing.
What training and ongoing support is available?
After completing pre-launch training, you will join the head office team for one weeks of intensive training before you launch your business. This is followed by several weeks of one-to-one mentoring and ongoing support throughout the whole franchise term.