THE IDEAL FRANCHISEE
- People from a wide range of business backgrounds succeed in education related businesses. With their entrepreneurial drive, business knowledge and experience, they have what it takes to be successful. We teach you the details of the education system so that you can assess a student’s needs and provide the right solutions.
- You may be considering a Tutortoo franchise for a number of reasons: a complete change of career or you simply want to start your own business but don’t know how. If you are passionate about education and making a difference, we provide you with all the tools you need to make it a success.
- With knowledge and experience of the education system, you have instant credibility with families. You know what is needed to remedy the academic problems. We teach you how to use your skills and passion to create a successful business as well as teaching you the business skills you may feel unsure about.
The global tuition industry is thriving. Global Industry Analysts Inc, a worldwide business strategy and intelligence source, predict that by 2022 the global tuition industry will be worth around £175bn.
Our franchisees need to:
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be self-motivated.
- Be willing to get out into the community and talk about what Tutortoo offers.
- Be resilient.
- Be compassionate and supportive with students and their families.
- Be able to work alone and to also lead a team as your business grows.
- Really care about the people they work with.
Do you need help with Financing?
Do I need to be a teacher to be a successful Tutortoo franchisee?
No. Our franchisees come from a wide variety of backgrounds. Our training covers an in depth look at each level in the education system and our team is always on hand to support you with any queries.
How long does it take from the initial enquiry to launching my business?
It can take as little as 2 weeks from your initial enquiry to the start of your training. If you need to apply for finance, this will add 3-4 weeks to the application process. Your training will take 2 – 6 weeks, depending on the training dates available, and the doors of your business will be open the day after you complete the training.
Can I get 100% financing?
It is possible. We have a business finance specialist who will talk to you about the best way for you to access finance given your specific circumstances.
Can I own multiple franchises?
Yes. There is no limit to the number of territories you can own. However, we do ensure that each single territory is large enough to provide you with sufficient leads and markets for business. We also run through the progression plan with you so that the growth of each area is supported by the necessary infrastructure and marketing.
What training and ongoing support is available?
After completing pre-launch training, you will join the head office team for one weeks of intensive training before you launch your business. This is followed by several weeks of one-to-one mentoring and ongoing support throughout the whole franchise term.